The Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference brings together 350+ nonprofit leaders for educational sessions on current, relevant and inspiring topics facing nonprofits today. The ONLC also provides a forum for nonprofit representatives to meet face to face with regional as well as local funders (mostly Oregon and Washington).
The conference continues to be produced by a volunteer committee of foundations and nonprofit representatives, and is underwritten by the generous support of local funders, both foundations and businesses.
2018 ONLC Schedule
Monday, April 16th
ONLC Location: Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites, Ashland, Oregon
- 7:00 – 8:00 Registration and Complimentary Breakfast
- 8:00 – 9:10 Welcome and Keynote
- 9:30 – 10:45 Breakout Session 1
- 11:00 – 12:15 Breakout Session 2
- 12:15 – 1:15 Lunch (provided)
- 12:30– 1:00 Lunchtime presentation
- 1:30 – 2:45 Breakout Session 3
- 3:00 – 4:15 Breakout Session 4
- 4:30 – 5:45 Networking Reception – Join us for wine tasting from local wineries, hors d’oeuvres, live music and a no-host bar hosted by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO)
Tuesday, April 17th
- 7:00 – 8:30 Leadership Breakfast Forum – Building Better Boards: Fundraising Focused Roles & Responsibilities with Amy Eisenstein (optional, additional cost – can be added during registration)
- 9:30 – 3:30 Full-Day Workshops (Lunch Provided from 12:00 – 1:00pm)
Please click HERE to learn more about our exciting presenters.
Please click HERE to sign up for email updates.