The ONLC Scholarship Committee provides financial assistance for nonprofit leaders to attend the Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference. Professional and educational opportunities are critical to nonprofit organizations, big and small, and our scholarship committee aims to open the doors of our conference with partial scholarships to those who may be unable to afford the full tuition price.
The 2019 Scholarship Application will be posted in January of 2019. Early applications are highly encouraged.
Important information to know before you apply:
- To apply for a scholarship, use your mouse cursor to click on blank fields, complete the form in its entirety, then finish by clicking the”submit” button. Questions? Email Gabe Howe at email@example.com.
- Scholarship applications are due by Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at 5pm. Late applications will NOT be accepted. Sorry, no exceptions.
- If more than one person is applying for a scholarship from your organization, each individual must submit their own application. There are no group scholarship applications.
- Scholarship applicants will be notified of their award by Monday, March 25, 2019 at 9am. Early bird discounts do not end until March 29th.
- If you apply for a scholarship, please DO NOT register for the ONLC until you receive your response on March 25th. You will be unable to apply your scholarship award if you register prior to receiving your scholarship notification.
- The application will generate a message on the screen that your scholarship has been submitted successfully. If you do not see the message or have any questions, email Gabe Howe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have questions while completing the scholarship application or if you encounter technical difficulties, please email Gabe Howe, the 2019 ONLC Scholarship Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 541-708-2056.