The ONLC Scholarship Committee provides financial assistance for nonprofit leaders to attend the Oregon Nonprofit Leaders Conference. Professional and educational opportunities are critical to nonprofit organizations, big and small, and our scholarship committee aims to open the doors of our conference with partial scholarships to those who may be unable to afford the full conference price.
The 2020 Scholarship Application will be contained within the registration process and will be available February 24, 2020.
Here are some important details to keep in mind!
- When registration opens, you can complete the scholarship application, choose your sessions and pay the $25 scholarship application fee at the same time.
- The scholarship application fee will be credited toward your ONLC registration fees.
- The scholarship deadline is March 18th at 5pm and scholarship applicants will be notified of their award by March 23rd.
- If you receive a scholarship award, you must return to your registration and pay the balance due before April 1, 2020.
- The $25 scholarship application fee is ONLY refundable IF you are NOT given a scholarship award.
- Only four scholarships are allowed per organization.