Check In/Packet Pick Up/Information
- 7:00-8:00 am – Monday – Inn at the Commons – Breakfast and Packet Pick Up in the foyer of the Grand Ballroom
- 8:00-9:10 am – Monday – Welcome and Keynote Speaker Vu Le in the Grand Ballroom – If you arrive late, you will be directed to take an empty seat, even if it’s at the front!
- 9:30 am – First breakout sessions begin
- Packet Pick-Up will remain available all day Monday and Tuesday in the foyer of the Grand Ballroom
Venue & Session Rooms
- All events will take place at the Inn of the Commons, 200 North Riverside Avenue, Medford, Oregon.
- Your personal agenda of sessions and locations will be in your registration packet.
- There will be a location map of the session rooms in the Conference Guide in your registration packet.
- The Monday Unwind & Wine networking reception hosted by the Nonprofit Association of Oregon (NAO) and Rogue Valley Nonprofit Network (RVNN) is in the Siskiyou Room at the Inn at the Commons.
- Tuesday Morning Leadership Forum Breakfast is in the Rogue River Room at the Inn at the Commons (pre-registration required).
Parking – KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE!
- Carpool! Carpool! Carpool!
- Information about City of Medford parking is available HERE.
- Parking is your responsibility.
- The new parking lot on the south side of the Inn at the Commons parking lot is open! The Inn has a generous yet limited number of free, two day passes for this lot. These spaces are available on a first come, first serve basis. ONLC volunteers will be at the entrance to the south lot at 6:55am to distribute passes to ONLC participants. When this lot fills, participants will be directed to the spaces reserved for overnight hotel guests.
- If the free options are full, you can use the City of Medford parking lots directly across Riverside from the Inn at the Commons. City of Medford parking information is available HERE. A map of Medford parking lots is HERE.
- Beware of one-hour on-street parking. Parking areas are patrolled and citations are issued frequently.
- Disabled parking spaces are available but not guaranteed at the Inn at the Commons. If you have special needs, please let us know and we will accommodate you. For questions or concerns email email@example.com.
- You may have received an email with a link to a digital document for your session. Feel free to print it if you prefer a hard copy.
- There will be glasses and water stations in all session rooms so there is no need for plastic water bottles.
- At the end of the conference, if you won’t be using your plastic badge holder and/or lanyard, please drop them in the “Lanyard and Badge” recycle bins as you leave your last session.
Which sessions are in which rooms?
- Please refer to the “Conference Guide” you will receive in your packet at registration. All sessions are at the Inn at the Commons. Your personal agenda in your packet will list your confirmed sessions and locations.
Where do I find the foundation reps during the Meet the Funders sessions?
- If you registered for a Meet the Funders session, the foundation list will be included in the registration packet.
What should I expect at the Meet the Funders sessions?
- Be prepared. Do your research with participating foundation descriptions on the ONLC website. Read the Meet the Funders Preparation Guide so you know what to expect and how to make the most of these valuable sessions.
- Most sessions are book to capacity. If you haven’t registered for a session, please don’t take the seat of someone who has.
- If you choose to enter/exit a session while it is in progress, please do so quietly.
Need help during the conference?
Check in at the ONLC information desk in the foyer of the Grand Ballroom
There are many ONLC volunteers! Look for someone wearing a name badge with a red “committee” or blue “volunteer” ribbon.
Conference Survey and Feedback
- Following the conference, you will receive an email with a link to a survey. Please take the time to share your thoughts as we depend you your feedback to continue to improve the ONLC. Include your email in the survey and you will be entered into a drawing for a free registration for the 2018 ONLC!